When someone searches on Google, depending on the words used, that search has a specific intention; let’s see these three most classic intentions?
- Navigational search: Example: search for “digital acceleration” to find a website or blog articles. In this type of search, the user already knows what he wants, so it is also known as a shortcut search. When you don’t remember the correct link to something and search Google.
- Informational Search: Example: search for “how to generate organic traffic.” These are the researches carried out when we search for information, we want to study and know about a particular subject. As we do not know which site to click on, a site must be well-positioned in this type of search.
- Transactional Search: Example: search for “SEO consulting course.” In this type of search, the user already has an obvious intention, whether to buy a product or find a store. That is why this research to execute an online transaction is the goose that lays golden eggs for virtual stores (e-commerce).
So, now that you know what the search types are, it’s time to do a keyword search to find the best words to rank on Google.
How To Do Keyword Research
Here are some tools that suggest closely / widely related word ideas, with variations for you to choose from considering the following information:
- Monthly search volume
- Level of organic / paid competition
The Question You Should Ask Yourself Is: What Is Keyword-Relevant To The Content Of My Site?
It is also interesting for those who already know a little about the subject to use Google Keyword Planner. This keyword planner is more robust and offers more data, including concerning sponsored links and cost per click on ads. That is why to use Keyword Planner, and you must have a Google Ads account.
Useful Tips For Choosing A Keyword
To define the main search terms or keywords, you can:
- test variations
- add different ways of saying the same thing
- use typos as the title of images
Anyway, put on your page what your audience is looking for. Write content that can educate and help this audience.
So, considering that you now have a keyword in mind seo for roofers and want to write quality content to position yourself in the SERPs for that term.
SEO doesn’t have to be that complicated. The more you study the subject, the greater the chances of your page ranking on Google. This was a simple SEO guide for anyone looking for the first page of Google, but there is still a lot to do.